In light of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we wanted to take a moment to share with you the efforts we take to ensure the health and safety of our team, our loved ones, our neighbors, and our clients.
As a 3rd generation, family owned and operated business and a proud supporter of our community, we are thinking about all of you and are working through the effects of the pandemic. We understand the role we play in the community we serve and will do everything we can to continue our operations during the outbreak without interruption.How We Are Addressing Safety Concerns Regarding COVID-2019?
The health of our team, their families, and our clients has always been important to us and we have always followed strict policies to help protect that. In response to the current pandemic, we have increased the strictness and frequency of our normal day-to-day practices and have implemented new ones based on recommendations by the CDC. These include but are not limited to...
- Continuing to stay abreast of current recommendations of the CDC
- Limiting the number of people in our showroom to 10 at a time
- Continuing to encourage our team members to stay home when they don't feel well or if they, or a household member, are autoimmune compromised
- Offering free Shop-at-Home services and private appointments to customers who prefer not to visit our store - We can also work with you via email, phone, and video-chat as needed!
- Increased the frequency and stringency of showroom, warehouse, and office cleaning and sanitation based on CDC guidelines
- Especially disinfecting high-touch and high-traffic areas like workstations, door handles, and bathrooms
- Posting signage about appropriate hand-washing and other preventive actions
- Providing additional antimicrobial (and moisturizing) hand soap at all sinks
- Providing additional hand-sanitizer for our team members and clients
- Ensuring all of our our team-members are strictly following CDC guidelines for washing hands and maintaining proper hygiene
- Offering free Healthy Living Installations with all of our projects - HealthinEx, the included subfloor treatment, has proven helpful against all types of microbes, including viruses
Scheduled Installations & In-Home Measures:
If customers have an installation or other in-home appointment scheduled, there should be no interruption in that service at this time. We've advised all of our team members to follow everyday preventive actions, including frequent and effective hand-washing, frequent disinfecting of high-touch objects, and carrying hand-sanitizer.
We recognize the heightened concern and are making every effort to protect our team and our clients. In uncertain times like these, we must be there for one another. The effects will be far-reaching, and in response, we all need to think sensibly and emphatically. By following the latest trusted science and leading with our hearts, we will get through this together.Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we as a community work to protect the health of everyone around us!Showroom Hours and Communication:
As the situation unfolds, we may have to adjust our showroom hours so please call before visiting us. We will strive to keep our social media profiles up to date on any changes; please follow us using the buttons below. We will be monitoring our electronic forms of communication (email, social comments, Facebook messenger, etc) as much as possible and will respond as quickly as we can.
Company Contact Information:
Flooring Consultant Contact Information:
Katlin Choate - Katlin@MercerCarpetOne.com
Kevin Bryson - Kevin@MercerCarpetOne.com